- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one:
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I’m working on a series of poems about “The Emperor of the World.” My adult son who has suffered from serious mental illness since his teen years recently proclaimed that that is the rank he has achieved. Because some mental … Continue reading
Wow. Writing platforms. I remember reading years ago Hunger, a novel by Norwegian author Knut Hamsun, published in its final form in 1890. What I recall about the primary character is that he was a starving/struggling writer who stumbled about … Continue reading
I just realized the source for the article I read about sunspots was not The Smithsonian, but the Grinnell College Alumnae Magazine.