- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one:
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Once again the poor are made to carry the burden of the state’s financial deficit. I do not dispute that abuses of the medicaid system exist, but it seems to me that more abuses exist in the way many other … Continue reading