- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one:
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Whitman’s “Crossing Brooklyn Ferry” by Marian O’Brien Paul Held between the first and third knuckles of his middle finger by opposing fingertips, Whitman’s pen – perhaps a feather quill, its hollow calamus penknife-honed to the sharpness he preferred, and dipped … Continue reading