- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one:
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Season’s Greetings A hodge-podge at least four and twenty customs baked into a pie, the cook scavenging through cellar stores for ancient festivals adaptable to Christian beliefs, suitable for galas meant to preserve us from winter grief with a liberal … Continue reading