- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one:
Monthly Archives: February 2013
In 1990 I first visited the Cahokia Mounds, across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, Missouri. The culture, customs, tenacity of the pre-historic people who built the mounds fired my imagination, inspiring my poem “Cahokia Mounds, Illinois.” The poem is … Continue reading