Hmm, I don’t seem to work on this blog much, excepting when I’m engaged in poem a day challenges. That doesn’t mean I don’t write poems more often than that. I do. Guess I’ll add some new ones here.
- April Poem a Day Challenge, Day 30
- Looking backwards, the prompt for Day 27 of the April Poem a Day challenge
- Day 26 of the April Poem a Day Challenge.
- Today’s Poem a Day Challenge was to write a poem about history. Thus, I wrote the history of my hometown’s name.
- Now for Day 22, the poem I like better than the previous one: